- Fully integrated process – sample-to-answer / point-of-care
- Rapid IsoThermal (RCA) amplification, rapid sample hybridisation
- High sensitivity and speciﬁcity
- Single sample
- All reagents included
- Low-cost electronic carbon microarray technology
- Innovative chemistry and state-of-the-art microﬂuidics
- Compact & stackable vertical and horizontal conﬁguration
NATlab system can be expanded by adding several processing units, as per requirements and needed throughput, “pay as you grow”.
- Fits perfectly into minimal available space.
- No need for any environmental installation.
By adding several processing units, the NATlab point-of-care platform can be optimised according to specific requirements and desired throughput.
- Specially designed to fit into small, mid-sized and large laboratories.
Fast and Easy Sample Preparation
This simple system requires less than 2 minutes hands-on time, and without any sample preparation.
Simple, convenient procedure can be easily reproducible by all laboratory technologists and requires no advanced training.
NATlab provides random and continuous access sample loading which is supporting improved testing and laboratory productivity.
Rapid to Result
Innovative micro-fluidics, IsoThermal (RCA) amplification and electronically-mediated hybridisation, vastly reduce processing time, allowing results to be displayed less than 40 min.
No maintenance is needed.
The barcoded cartridge contains all required hardware and reagents for sample preparation, amplification and microarray based detection, allowing true walk-away automated analysis.
Designed in collaboration with professionals from leading labs to optimize the workflow, user interface usability and unique user experience.
NATlab has been optimised with a large screen for clear view user friendly interface, integrated barcode scanner and intuitive instrument control – providing faster input and navigation for operator.
Wizard, step-by-step operation instructions.
NATlab simpliﬁes the daily routine work and making data management automated and efﬁcient with LIS/HIS system connectivity.
Fully Integrated & Comprehensive
Innovative cartridge design, amplification chemistry and exceptional array allow:
- Integrated sample-to-answer process
- Next-generation IsoThermal (RCA) multiplex amplification assay
- Detection of up to 100 targets per Carbon Array sensor
- Artiﬁcial intelligence and machine learning optionality
Multiple Sample Types
Compatible with a multiplicity of clinical sample types e.g., blood, urine, feces, CSF, etc...
No sample preparation is required.
Advanced possibilities with NATlab
Ador Solutions for MDx
The ultimate way of Molecular Diagnostics